Containerized Diesel Driven Fi-Fi System
Dutch dredging contractor and marine services provider Boskalis has won the contract for a multi year charter of one of her Platform Supply Vessels (PSV) in the Middle-East. For this contract the vessel needed to be equipped with external fire fighting capability.
For this project, Hydrodiesel has delivered a containerized diesel driven fire water pump set for semi-permanent mounting on the after deck, connected to two roof mounted fire water monitors, remote controlled from the bridge.
Customer / End User:
Boskalis Offshore Subsea Services (Europe) B.V.
2400 m³/h @ 130 mwc
Scope of supply:
One (1) containerized driven Fi-Fi system, comprising of:
- 1x Diesel driven fire water pump set (2400 m³/h)
- 2x Remote controlled, electric fire water/foam monitor (1200 m³/h)
- 1x Foam proportioning system
- 1x Priming system
- 1x Set of suction and discharge piping
- 1x Bridge control panel
- Factory acceptance test with commissioning activities