Containerized Diesel Driven Fi-Fi System
Dutch company Royal Wagenborg offers a variety of maritime services with regard to shipping, ports & terminals and offshore services. For a long term contract, Royal Wagenborg commissioned shipyard Royal Niestern Sander to convert an existing icebreaking vessel into a diving support vessel. One of the charter requirements was external fire fighting capability.
For this project, Hydrodiesel has delivered a containerized diesel driven fire water pump set for semi-permanent mounting on the after deck, connected to two roof mounted fire water monitors, remote controlled from the bridge.
Customer / End User:
Royal Niestern Sander / Royal Wagenborg
2400 m³/h @ 130 mwc
Scope of supply:
One (1) containerized driven Fi-Fi system, comprising of:
• 1x Diesel driven fire water pump set (2400 m³/h)
• 2x Remote controlled, electric fire water/foam monitor (1200 m³/h)
• 1x Foam proportioning system
• 1x Priming system
• 1x Set of suction and discharge piping
• 1x Bridge control panel
• Factory acceptance test with commissioning activities