Containerized Fire Water Booster Pump Sets
Shell Petroleum Development Corp. owns and operates the Oil & Gas terminal at Bonny Island in Nigeria. For an expansion at this site, Shell was looking for additional fire water capacity.
For this project Hydrodiesel has delivered two independent operating containerized diesel driven fire water booster pump sets according to NFPA 20, tied in to the existing fire ring main.
Customer / End User:
Shell Petroleum Development Corp.
Bonny Island, Port Harcourt – Nigeria
2x 1.440 m³/h @ 130 mwc
Scope of supply:
Two (2) Containerized (20ft) diesel driven fire water pump set in accordance with NFPA 20, each comprising of:
- Autostart control panel
- Redundant electric starting system
- Fuel system with tank (24hr)
- Integrated cooling water system
- Engine exhaust system
- Pump priming system with custom built suction installation
- Flat discharge hose 10” – 2x 1.000m
- Factory acceptance test with site start-up, commissioning, and training activities