Diesel driven Fi-Fi II pump sets
Indian marine and offshore services provider TAG Offshore Ltd. has won the contract for a multi year charter of one of her Offshore Supply Vessels (OSV). For this contract the vessel needed to be equipped with external fire fighting capability with class Fi-Fi II notation.
For this project, Hydrodiesel has delivered two skid mounted diesel driven fire water pump sets, each with a capacity of 3600 m³/h, for installation below deck.
Customer / End User:
TAG Offshore Ltd.
ABS – Fi-Fi Class II
2x 3600 m³/h @ 140 mwc
Scope of supply:
Two (2) diesel driven Fi-Fi II pump sets, each comprising of:
- 1x Caterpillar 3516B marine diesel engine – 1915 BkW @ 1800 rpm
- 1x ABS centrifugal pump, type Z22-500/400-80
- 1x Local control panel with remote read out
- 1x Set of suction and discharge piping
- Factory acceptance test with commissioning activities