PTO Driven Fi-Fi I System
Dutch shipyard Gebroeders Kooiman has delivered two 83 tons bollard pull tugs to Iskes Towage & Salvage, a maritime service provider. The vessels are intended for harbor towage activities and are equipped with an external fire fighting system according to Class I.
Equipped with medium speed marine propulsion engines, Hydrodiesel has designed and delivered a space and weight saving solution with a step-up gearbox, close coupled with a fire water pump..
Customer / End User:
Shipyard Gebroeders Kooiman / Iskes Towage & Salvage
Germanischer Lloyd – Fi-Fi Class I
2800 m³/h @ 140 mwc
Scope of supply:
Two (2) PTO driven Fi-Fi I systems, each comprising of:
- 2x Fire water pump with step-up gearbox (1400 m³/h)
- 2x Remote controlled, electric fire water/foam monitor (1200 m³/h)
- 1x Deluge sprinkling system
- 1x Foam proportioning system
- 1x Bridge control panel
- Factory acceptance test with commissioning activities