PTO Driven Fi-Fi I System
US based shipyard Nichols Brothers Boat Brothers has delivered a harbor tug to Minette Bay Ship Docking Ltd., a Canadian ship docking service provider. The vessel is intended for harbor towage activities and is equipped with an external fire fighting system according to Class I.
Equipped with medium speed marine propulsion engines, Hydrodiesel has designed and delivered a space and weight saving solution with a step-up gearbox, close coupled with a fire water pump.
Customer / End User:
Nichols Brothers Boat Builders / Minette Bay Shipdocking Ltd.
American Bureau of Shipping – Fi-Fi Class I
3000 m³/h @ 140 mwc
Scope of supply:
One(1) PTO driven Fi-Fi I system, comprising of:
- 2x Fire water pump with step-up gearbox (1500 m³/h)
- 2x Remote controlled, electric fire water/foam monitor (1200 m³/h)
- 1x Foam proportioning system
- 1x Deluge sprinkling system
- 1x Bridge control panel
- Factory acceptance test with commissioning activities